scoop (plural scoops)
- Any cup- or bowl-shaped tool, usually including a handle used to lift and move loose or soft solid material.
- She kept a scoop in the dog food
- The amount or volume of loose or solid material held by a particular scoop.
- Use one scoop of coffee for each pot.
- I"ll have one scoop of chocolate ice-cream
- A story or fact; especially, news learned and reported before anyone else.
- He listened carefully, in hopes of getting the scoop on the debate.
- (automotive) An opening in a hood/bonnet or other body panel to admit air, usually for cooling the engine.
- The digging attachment on a front-end loader.
5 letters in word "scoop": C O O P S.
Anagrams of scoop:
Words found within scoop: